Make 2020 a Success with Our 5 Tips to Improve SEO Rankingsstart the year off right
2020 is officially here
and with this comes the feeling of motivation and determination to start something new. This is an exciting time for business owners to strategize on how they will keep growing their companies in 2020.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) should be a top priority when it comes to growing your online presence to lead consumers to your business. Below are some tips to improve your SEO rankings in 2020 for optimal success.
- QUALITY CONTENT. Having a blog on your company’s website is a must, but content means more than just your blog. Content includes video, articles, webinars, live chat, lists, how-to guides, and much more, on your site and across the web on channels where your future customers are located. Use different content types to answer your client questions and understand their obstacles in order to provide solutions.
- KEYWORD TARGETING. Keywords are an important component of SEO. Once you have identified the topic of your content that is relevant to your audience, then you can move on to executing a proper keyword search that will provide higher search results. Use keywords in your title, sub-headings, tags, hashtags, and URL.
- MAKE YOUR SITE LOAD QUICKLY. A website that loads quickly and provides an exceptional user experience will rank well in search results. If your load speed is too slow, Google will recognize this, and it will harm your ranking. A slow website will also impact the way your website visitors engage which will result in negative interactions that will hurt your ultimate ranking. If you find that your site is running slow, you may want to check your website theme and plugins.
- SOCIAL MEDIA SHARING. Every company and website needs to be active on social media. Sharing website links on your social media pages is beneficial because when that information appears on people’s timelines, all it takes is just one click for them to share it. Another great way for your SEO ranking to improve is to include social media sharing links on your website to make it easier for users to share your content on their own social media channels. This will not only improve your SEO, but it will also provide more engagement and potential new customers.
- THINK ABOUT YOUR AUDIENCE. Understanding your target audience is a very important aspect of growing your business. Once you understand what they need, what motivates them, and their intentions, you will be able to provide quality content that fixes their problem. This will, in return, convert the user to buying your product or pay for your services.
There are many more in-depth strategies and tactics to improve your SEO rankings in this new year, but knowing the basics will help you get an idea of what it takes to keep growing your business. Implement these tips and you will see results.